I felt like my head was going to explode, overload, like my eyes would pop out and my brains would just drip out of my skull like colorful
This is a quite a common feeling for me, or it depends on what I've been doing lately
At the moment I work, normally I study. When I study, I do so much brain work, that I feel empty but messy. When I work, at the moment in a cafe, I often feel like a colorful mess and I love it. I love it because when I get a paper and a pencil, I get these incredible flows for hours. Seriously, I can sit for hours and just empty my head, whether it's crap or not, I don't care, I love it anyways. Usually I don't think, I just let the colorful crap drip down on paper, just like yesterday, I just sat and enjoyed the random ideas in my head and just wrote them down. Maybe I'll one day go through that stuff and pick out some good ideas, but really, that notebook is like just meant for random crap during overload flows. As a writer it's a big relief to just let the critical voice rest and just write the first thing that comes up to your mind, to just let go and be creative behind any expectations. With zero expectations.
That notebook will be full of crap in just a couple of days
I truly recommend you to have one too
And one day, I think I'll actually use it as a inspiration - I don't know - sea - I don't know, but it will be like a goldmine, there'll just be a lot of bad shorts texts, but with a lot of good and beautiful ideas, names, places, everything.
This is the kind of flow that you can learn. Or at least I've noticed that get better at just writing what comes to my head on paper without any further processing, and a big thank goes to NaNoWriMo. The one who came up with this idea is absolutely brilliant. I myself participate in this event just to learn to get the writing flow and to get a huge goldmine that I can process later. This year I'll try to achieve the goal, 50 000 words (respect to all of you who've won the thing) and write something that I later can edit a thousand times and eventually create something worth reading.
If you're not familiar with NaNoWriMo, do have a look at the event's homepage, please, you wont regret it.
And if you haven't noticed it yet you will, this blog is also a way for me to just write and empty my head.
Franc
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti