I think it was meant as a joke, but I thought it was way too good.
As I said, I have many good ideas that I've started developing and writing on, and I just can't decide which one to start developing seriously.
My friend just laughed and said that I should mix them all up
you probably feel the strong vibration of humor
and yes this conversation took place after midnight during a weekend
But I actually though it was a good idea. After looking at my wall like a lama and thinking "why the fuck not?" I created a story line, a mash-up of all my main characters and their stories. It was a huge challenge, but I made it. And now I am writing on the story. Since March. The break has been way too long and I really hope that I'll keep on writing after finishing this post.
This writing-thingy made me see the good and the bad sides of my story lines, and which actually are worth developing on and which are not, which characters are interesting and which are not. and so on.
So if you're struggling with a same kind of choice or simply restlessness, consider to do this. It's a great challenge but a lot of fun, especially if you're like me and write in different genres. I can't even imagine how good I'll feel when finishing it.
Among these all challenges in the social media, (good and silly ones) I challenge you to mash up all your ideas into a nice short story - or novel, any way you want it.
And I'd be glad to hear about them
(I might share my own at some point)
Thomas
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti