torstai 4. syyskuuta 2014

pencils broken left to bleed

another phone call
can't take it anymore
a man on the street
screaming to his lord
     keep on walking
     see the sign
     keep on talking
     you're always next in line
            fourth day of fall
            I fell down on the lawn
            broken legs and broken arms
            turn on all my alarms
                    find me and combine
                    salty tears and wine
                    a man on the street
                    never down to their feet
                             take my money I don't care
                             stupid words never scare
                             well chosen life
                             my savior in disguise
                                        late nights all in vain
                                        ever given nothing but pain
                                        woken up to disaster
                                        well hidden game master
                                                  I have always been wrong
                                                  sometimes been too strong
                                                  a man on the street is dreaming
                                                  in his nightmares always screaming
                                                          another written letter
                                                          it couldn't get any better
                                                          waste my paper anytime
                                                          everything you do is fine
                                                                 receive my words from the world behind
                                                                 behind the walls no one can find
                                                                 on a nice lawn I'm lying
                                                                 actually rather be dying
                                                                          to be honest
                                                                          life is shining
                                                                          the man on the street is lying
                                                                          a book fell down on my head
                                                                          painted my hair red
                                                                                     no wonder I don't go outside
                                                                                     no places where to hide
                                                                                     a world left without my wonder
                                                                                     ready to go under
                                                                                               fell across a nice day
                                                                                               no one took my beer away
                                                                                               woke up on the lawn
                                                                                               during the last days of fall
                                                                        sometimes I wish I'd run away
                                                                        run away and then
                                                                        forever stay
                                                                        a man on the street is waiting
                                                                        his life now forever hating
                                                              to quit is an option waiting
                                                              never to be found faking                                                                                                                               pencils broken
                                                              left to bleed
                                                              never ever to be seen                                                                                                                           a greater writer to be heard
                                                      and more lies written by a bird
                                                      broken and tired still never seen                                                                                                                   these lines written by me
                                                      in my attic a new dark fiesta
                                                      these lines are written by franceska

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti