I was thinking about writing
surprise, surprise
and I looked in my calendar, you know, because of some reason I had been thinking that
"soon I'll have shitloads of time to write and I can start working on bigger projects"
and then
haha surprise b*tch
wont have _any_ time to to anything ever
and that was so depressive.
But then again, I think that I do too much and I think I can start doing less
hooray for doing less!
hooray for less stress!
because
I W A N T T O W R I T E
and my head is full of amazing ideas that need a pencil and a lot of paper. And a lot of pencils.
yes, that's the key
give myself yourself time
and good things will happen
amazing things
creative things
and I will be travelling a lot, near somewhere here and also far
Nanowrimo is also coming soon (in like one month), I really look forward to it, because that's a month when I'll prove everyone, including myself, that I can write 50 000 words and more, even if I'm going to be doing a lot of other stuff too at the same time
haha well hello, hello burnout
ok no, I know my limits and I know that I can do this!
(this line is for the moment when I shouted out loud "that's the spirit" and high-fived myself)
one of my absolute motto's is - (severe cliche warning)
I you want to write, the y o u are the only one that can stop you
yes.
it's time to start writing. now.
and we have become lazy again writing this blog.
franceska.
surprise, surprise
and I looked in my calendar, you know, because of some reason I had been thinking that
"soon I'll have shitloads of time to write and I can start working on bigger projects"
and then
haha surprise b*tch
wont have _any_ time to to anything ever
and that was so depressive.
But then again, I think that I do too much and I think I can start doing less
hooray for doing less!
hooray for less stress!
because
I W A N T T O W R I T E
and my head is full of amazing ideas that need a pencil and a lot of paper. And a lot of pencils.
yes, that's the key
give myself yourself time
and good things will happen
amazing things
creative things
and I will be travelling a lot, near somewhere here and also far
Nanowrimo is also coming soon (in like one month), I really look forward to it, because that's a month when I'll prove everyone, including myself, that I can write 50 000 words and more, even if I'm going to be doing a lot of other stuff too at the same time
haha well hello, hello burnout
ok no, I know my limits and I know that I can do this!
(this line is for the moment when I shouted out loud "that's the spirit" and high-fived myself)
one of my absolute motto's is - (severe cliche warning)
I you want to write, the y o u are the only one that can stop you
yes.
it's time to start writing. now.
and we have become lazy again writing this blog.
franceska.
Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti